The Chief Minister’s Jeevan Jyoti Swaniyojan Yojana is a self employment generation programme of Assam Government. Launched in 2005, the programme provides financial assistance to educated unemployed youths of Assam. Under this scheme thousands of educated youths became self employed by undertaking different productive income generating activities. The financial assistance is offered in the form of institutional credit supported by subsidy. Government of Assam has entrusted the State Institute of Rural Development (SIRD) for proper implementation of the scheme.
Features of the Jeevan Jyoti Swaniyojan Yojana:
- Exclusive programme for educated unemployed youth of Assam.
- Entrepreneurship development through training on building technical and managerial capacity.
- Systematic approach in the selection of the income generating activities.
- Proper planning for development and management of those income generating activities.
- Participatory approach in selection of entrepreneurs or group members.
- Cluster approach in the development of agriculture and allied activities.
- Training on skill upgradation and management development.
- Training network with specialized institutes inside and outside the state.
- Regular monitoring and field level technical and managerial guidance.
Single nodal agency – the State Institute of Rural Development (SIRD).Participation of multiple financial institutions. State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and United Bank of India etc.
Assam Government is spending a huge sum of money on this programme. For State Annual Plan 2013-14, an amount of Rs. 4000.00 lakhs has been proposed for Assam Chief Minister’s Jeevan Jyoti Swaniyojan Yojana.
Helo sir,m a diploma mechanical engineer from 2010 n now m 29 yrs old.i did hard work but always dissapointed.no gud salary no money no earning no savings.can you help me?if yes pls cont
Sir, m a graduate unemployed person.. Plz help me by providing information about it.
sir,I am 10 th pass .I want to know about govt. scheme.
I am munidra, i want to know some schems on panchyayot. How do i appyle. Give some sussegtion. Please
Sir,I have completed my Bachelor degree. I am a unemployed person. Please help me