Assam Khadi & Village Industries Board job vacancies (total 54 posts). Applications are invited in Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending candidates for the under mentioned posts of District Officer, Development Officer, Marketing Officer, Salesperson, Manager-B, Senior Demonstrator (Bee Keeping), Junior Demonstrator (Bee Keeping) under Assam Khadi & Village Industries Board, Chandmari, Guwahati. Interested candidates should apply for the respective Assam jobs before January 13, 2014.
Name of posts, Vacancies and Pay scale:
- District Officer: 6 posts; 8000-35000 scale; 4500 grade pay
- Development Officer: 3 posts; 8000-35000 scale; 4500 grade pay
- Marketing Officer: 1 posts; 8000-35000 scale; 4500 grade pay
- Manager-B (KGB): 8 posts; 5200-20200 scale; 2900 grade pay
- Salesperson: 12 posts; 5200-20200 scale; 2400 grade pay
- Senior Demonstrator (Bee keeping): 4 posts; 5200-20200 scale; 2400 grade pay
- Junior Demonstrator (Bee keeping): 20 posts; 5200-20200 scale; 2400 grade pay
- The candidates must be Indian citizen.
- Candidates must not be few than 18 (eighteen) years and more than 38 (thirty eight) years of age as on 1st January 2013. Upper age limit is relaxable for reserved category as per Government norms.
- District Officer: From 50% in Degree level in any discipline and preference will be given to higher qualified persons. Administrative or Managerial experience will be counted.
- Development Officer: From 50% in Degree level in any discipline and preference will be given to higher qualified persons. Experience will be counted.
- Marketing Officer: From 50% in Degree level in any discipline. Preference will be given to M.B.A. in marketing. Experience in similar nature of job will be counted.
- Manager-B (KGB): From 50% in HSSLC. Preference will be given to Degree level in any discipline or any qualification of marketing. Experience of marketing will be counted.
- Salesperson: HSSLC. Preference will be given to Degree level in any discipline or any qualification of marketing. Experience of marketing will be counted.
- Sr. Demonstrator (Bee Keeping): 45% in HSLC / HSSLC. Qualification of Advance course of Bee Keeping / Bee rearing etc. from any recognized institutions. Experience of Bee Keeping and Bee rearing will be counted.
- Jr. Demonstrator (Bee Keeping): HSLC. Qualification of Bee Keeping/Bee rearing etc. from any recognized institutions. Experience of Bee Keeping and Bee rearing will be counted.
How to apply:
- Applications duly filled up should be accompanied by attested copies of all testimonials with 2 (two) copies recent passport size photograph.
- An application fees of Rs. 150.00 (Rupee one hundred & fifty) only and in case of SC/ST(P)/ST(H) Rs. 75.00 (Rupees seventy five) only in the shape of AC payee / DD pledged in favour of Chief Executive Officer, Assam Khadi & Village Industries Board should be submitted along with application form.
- One self addressed envelop of size 4″ x 11″ affixing postal stamp should be submitted along with the application form.
- The envelop containing the application form should be clearly written as “Application for the post……….”
- Application should be submitted by the candidates directly or by post to: The Chief Executive Officer. Assam Khadi & Village Industries Board, Chandmari. Guwahati-3.
- The last date of receipt of applications is 13.1.2014. No application will be entertained alter the last date fixed.
A Candidates who apply for the Assam government posts noted below should include a short note, not more than 100 words either in English or Assamese with his / her application. The short notes will be counted in order to prepare a short list of candidates for written test.
- District Officer / marketing Officer / Development Officer – short note : “how to develop Khadi & Village Industries of Assam under Assam Khadi & Village industries Board“.
- Manager-B (KGB) short note: “how to expand market for Khadi & Village Industries products“.
- Salesperson / Sr. Demonstrator (Bee-keeping)/ Jr. Demonstrator (Bee-keeping) – short note: “importance of Village Industries in Assam’.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates will have to appear in a written test and successful candidates in the written examination will be called for an oral interview.
- Application received late or without proper supporting documents and unsigned / incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- No TA/DA will be borne by the Board for attending in written test / interview.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
- The selected candidates will be abide by Govt. Pension Rules.
- Reservation for SC / ST / OBC / MOBC / women etc. category shall be as per existing rules prescribed by Govt. of Assam.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his / her application will be rejected and will also be penalised as per rules / law, self attested photo copies of certificate / mark sheet from HSLC onwards and also caste certificate / registration certificate / experience certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Board will not be responsible for any such low due to improper tagging.
Moi tomalokor Logitech aklok
..atia loi result declear nokorile je…kunubai kiba gom oaise jdi plzz jonabo