Assams.info Logo

Probable Cutoff for APSC 2014 Prelim Exam

jhonny depp posted on Oct 8, 2014

Hi Friends,rnI am starting this thread to discuss the probable cutoff for APSC 2014 Prelim Exam expected by you. Since I am the first one to start the thread, let me give my opinion to begin with. I feel that it would be around 240 to 250. The reason is because the GS paper was easier(more scoring to be precise) compared to last year, so the cutoff might be a little higher but at the same time due to the median scores it will hover around this range.

Join the Discussion or Start a new Thread
Activity: 10 Replies
  1. rajib ali replied on Apr 23, 2015

Hi…frnds just help me how to prepre prilims …actualy i m confused from wher to start jst gve me some tips..itz a reqst yaaro…for gs where to start..plz

2. N Chetia replied on Nov 17, 2014

My category is OBC and in Geography optional paper as well as in GS paper lots

of wrong key answer are noticed ,What should I do to make a complaint on that

since unfortunately i missed the 7th Nov deadline . Please help because of the wrong keys my total is only 208 .

3. Hussain Mobin replied on Nov 2, 2014

@satyajit
    18 months as they say

4. Hussain Mobin replied on Nov 2, 2014

I guess 245-250

5. Satyajit Sarma replied on Oct 25, 2014

hiee friends……can anyone tell me how much time does APSC takes in the whole recruitment process i.e. From the date of advertisemnt till the Interview result ? Do reply ha :)

6. PRITOM NEOG replied on Oct 24, 2014

PLEASE UPLOAD APSC PREMILLARY MATHEMATICS ANSWER SHEET 2014

7. rajen replied on Oct 10, 2014

@jhonny,
    your analysis is absolutely correct, however this time most of the aspirants have done really good, infact most of them are expecting more than 260…..

8. jhonny depp replied on Oct 10, 2014

@rajen I am not sure about the total no. of candidates who appeared in the exam but the attendance was not more than 40%. Assuming that each centre had around 1000 candidates and 22 centres, approx 22000 candidates must have appeared. The candidates qualifying for the next round will be 11 – 12 times the total seats(180), which is approx 2000 (1/10th of the total candidates appearing).

9. rajen replied on Oct 9, 2014

@Jhonny
    Is there any idea about the total no. of candidates appeared the prelim 2014?? and as far as my view is concern it would hover around 260-270……

10. Deben Bheruah replied on Oct 9, 2014

The cut of marks depend on the number of candidates appeared and the number of posts. i think about two thousands candidates will be declared to ave qualified for the mains.

You need to Login to Reply to this thread. Not a member? Register today.